Commercial/Industrial Electric Services in Kent
Electrical Empire are fully qualified, NICEIC approved, members of Checkatrade, fully insured and electrical contractors with 16 years of experience.
We have a lot of experience working in factories, schools, medical centres, hospitals, residential and commercial buildings; so we we have excellent knowledge of Health and Safety procedures, with several qualifications in information technology and electronic engineering areas.
We are consistently proving ourself as extremely capable of problem solvers; with much experience of managing projects and initiatives, working both independently and as part of a larger team.
Contact us using this easy form to arrange a FREE on-site consultation and a written quotation.
- Installation of Containment Cable Baskets, Cable Trays for Mains and Lower Voltage
- PVC and Galvanising Conduits and Trunking
- Reading Plans, Working on the Deck
- Wiring and Installation of Switches and Power Points on New Builds
- Team Leading – Working Under Pressure to Meet Deadlines
- Testing and Inspection of Installations
- Re-wiring Void and Occupied Properties
- Remedial Work
- Operating Safely a Variety of Machines
- Working at Height
- Work on CT Chambers
- Wiring Power Supply for Barriers, Gates, Turnstiles
- Wiring an Expansion in Low Pressure Autoclave Machine
- Lighting Repair and Emergency Light Upgrades (Changing Battery Pack and Ballast)
- Patch Down Data Cables into Patch Panels, Switches and Routers
- Emergency Call Out
- Control Panels and Motors
- Wiring Clair Tester Circuit
- Wiring Boilers, Central Heating, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry Systems, Disabled Persons Alarms, Fire Alarms, Addressable or Conventional Systems, CCTV Cameras, TV Points
What We Do We install 3 phase distribution systems, MCCB panel, interior and external lights, lighting distribution systems, emergency lighting, lamp posts, single and 3 phase sockets, single and 3 phase installation, door entry systems, single and 3 phase isolation containment and addressable or conventional fire alarms. We can also lay new electric systems and rewire existing systems. [see more…]